Beach Farm Parrot Farm Progress Thread

Quillmagic

Farmer
It's Quill with another progress thread... this time we're driving on the bus to Parrot farm! (If anyone's curious about the name, I just saw parrots in all the 1.5 stuff, and I just decided to go with that)
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 6.30.04 PM.png

This doesn't show the right outfit, but you get the gist. This time, I'm going with the beach farm map, "Community Center Bundles Remixed" (So that'll be interesting) and "Guaranteed Year 1 completion, so... you can see what my goal is this time around.
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 6.39.19 PM.png

I'm going to add a pic of the farm, but for now, enjoy Faylin sitting on a bench.
And that's it for now! New updates soon!

Odin

Staff member
I'm going with the beach farm map, "Community Center Bundles Remixed" (So that'll be interesting) and "Guaranteed Year 1 completion, so... you can see what my goal is this time around.
Good luck! Even with the guarantee of getting a red cabbage in year 1, that's still a challenge.

Boo1972

Farmer
I’m curious about the CC bundle remix and the beach farm so I’m really looking forward to this progress thread. Is Faylin going to marry Sebastian this time around?

Sigrah

Farmer
It's Quill with another progress thread... this time we're driving on the bus to Parrot farm! (If anyone's curious about the name, I just saw parrots in all the 1.5 stuff, and I just decided to go with that)
View attachment 2061
This doesn't show the right outfit, but you get the gist. This time, I'm going with the beach farm map, "Community Center Bundles Remixed" (So that'll be interesting) and "Guaranteed Year 1 completion, so... you can see what my goal is this time around.
*PLEASE* tell me you listed Jimmy Buffett as your "Favorite Thing" ;)