Painting your house white (and other suggestions).

Abura

Tiller
Suggestion 1: I noticed this was basically an impossibility when I kept shifting the color dials around but it would be great if we were able to paint buildings a standard white color. The closest possible color on the Nintendo Switch is a really drab gray color that makes your house look unfinished. My house is space themed. I have quite the affection for stars and the night. I thought I'd add to the theme by having the outside be a kind of ghostly ethereal white like the moon. However no shade of white is available for painting. The seat portion of the Crystal Chair is exactly what I'm talking about. I wish I could map that entire scheme onto my house.

Suggestion 2: Flavor Text

So you can change your appearance at the Shrine of Illusion or whip up some new clothes on a Sewing Machine, Excellent! but shouldn't everyone notice that something is different? Given all the glitches that exist with dialogue already, it wouldn't have to be especially detailed, it would be nice if someone noticed though.

Suggestion 3: Monster Cohabitation

It'd be nice if Dwarf was added as a roommate candidate too. That way you could compare and contrast, maybe even decipher the roots of the feud between these two peoples. It would be even better if you could live with both at once. Seems like it would make for some funny interactions.

Suggestion 4: Big Dinos!!

So you dig up the right artifact spot or find a Prehistoric Level and wow!! you get a Dino Egg. It's gonna be awesome! After all, what you fought was bigger than you and it could even spit fire! Egg hatches and you get a little ball of green leather. Never grows, doesn't spit fire and lives peaceably with chickens as opposed to growing huge and spitting fire that could smelt bars for you or something?

Suggestion 5: Universe Skin Option.

You can make yourself any color. I love that. Qi is a blue man in Beatles shades. So why not an option that gave you starry space skin and removed the necessity to cover any extremities?

Last edited:

Abura

Tiller
I don't want to tie the knot with Krobus or Dwarf. Just be buddies and live with them, but I'll check that out.

Abura

Tiller
The dino egg thing is already in the game. Try popping your dino egg artifact in the incubator.
ROFL I know Dinos are in the game. My suggestion is that they grow to the same size as the ones on Prehistoric Levels and spit fire.