Creator Response Outside the US shipping?

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hey! This is something we're interested in but we need to figure out a few things before we can make it available outside the US. ConcernedApe will post updates as we make progress towards this. Thanks for your patience!

Peda

Greenhorn
Where's the best place to sign up for news of progress on the game being shippable to the UK?

Odin

Staff member
Where's the best place to sign up for news of progress on the game being shippable to the UK?
ConcernedApe has said he will tweet if or when it becomes available in other countries, and we'll certainly post that here on the forums as well.

gnysek

Farmhand
@Colito in Europe there's company named ShipQuest (often used to send Kickstarter projects), which could help with shipping game to EU (but rather one big batch than single copies) - that should allow some reasonable shipping price abroad (lower than board game price).

maikermon

Farmhand
Awaiting any news anxiously from Denmark. I really hope I will become available in EU before my boyfriends birthday! Fingers crossed, the game looks so awesome!

Dreizehn

Cowpoke
If any of you find a shop that ships within EU, please tell us here. :-)
Waiting since first announcement and no chance to buy because where I live there are no game stores.