PC One-time fresh start session 2-6 hours any age

Tom

Rancher
I want to meet fun co-op players I jive with. Here are my vital stats:

Looking for: At the moment, schedule a one-time (throwaway) 2-6 hour slot to play through all or part of Spring on a new farm with ideally 4 players, but happy to do two players.
Time Zone: AZ UTC-7
Schedule: Flexible
Platform: Windows Steam
Mods: Running a few. Timespeed can affect the party (possibly nice!?!) if hosting. Can disable all.
Role: Host or farmhand
Communication: Prefer text until game starts, then voice during game. I assume Discord is "the way of the gamer". :-D Add me on Discord hawstom#2915

Add me and we can figure out which farm map and what schedule works for us.

Tom

Rancher
A couple of us are getting up a session for the weekend if you can be available for a few hours. Planning start early (5 or 6) Sat or Sun morning AZ time (UTC-7). I think we plan to have voice going and do a new farm for a few hours. Add me on Discord hawstom#2915 and let me know your time frame.

Sjaki1

Farmhand
A couple of us are getting up a session for the weekend if you can be availablffe for a few hours. Planning start early (5 or 6) Sat or Sun morning AZ time (UTC-7). I think we plan to have voice going and do a new farm for a few hours. Add me on Discord hawstom#2915 and let me know your time frame.
Damn, I missed it!
I am free for the next week and a half, if you'd be looking for another 2-6 hour slot session.
I've sunk well over 400 hours into a joja run and have never as such completed the community center.
Sjakie#6223

Last edited: