OMG 1.5 is so going to be SO AWESOME!!

A Junimo

Planter
I am SO CRAZY EXCITED for 1.5!!! It's one of those things where I'm actually anxious for it's arrival, because it's going to be bringing cool new stuff into the game!!!
I'm literally JUMPING in my seat :) I'm also HYPED for the arrival of Witchbrook; EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Just wanted to get that out there.

Rotan

Sodbuster
Im going to do a new playthrough this winter with it. Im definitely excited!!!

(Hope its here by winter anyways, but no rush)

Mcwhalen

Farmhand
What do you mean?
Linus' mentions people throwing rocks at his tent on some nights, and he just sits through the attack until they leave.

However, when I try to shoot his tent using a slingshot, nothing happens..

It'd be hilarious if you could shake his tent in the same way you interact with a bush!!! Hahahaha😄😄😄😄

I got into this game after 1.4 so I wait to 1.5 cuz this is my 1st update of this game
This one should come faster than 1.4 did. I wasn't mad at the wait. He needed to ensure the update was bug free before releasing it. But it took a long time for console, minus the switch.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, from watching CA's twitter for a while, i've learned he only really drops information about the update when we've been waiting a while or if something unfortunate happens (when 1.4 was in the works, there was a lot of trouble getting 1.3 to console and people were getting awfully impatient). i'm optimistic about this next update, seems like it'll be a lot smoother, and CA's been relatively quiet so that tells me he and podunkian have been working pretty hard! i'm guessing we'll get one or two more teasers before the actual update drops

Aine

Planter
yeah, from watching CA's twitter for a while, i've learned he only really drops information about the update when we've been waiting a while or if something unfortunate happens (when 1.4 was in the works, there was a lot of trouble getting 1.3 to console and people were getting awfully impatient). i'm optimistic about this next update, seems like it'll be a lot smoother, and CA's been relatively quiet so that tells me he and podunkian have been working pretty hard! i'm guessing we'll get one or two more teasers before the actual update drops
I also get the felling he only post an update that is already fully completed and tested, so he is sure that he doesnt say something that may not come around when the update is released.
And there is also stuff that we know are not that hard to implement, like new trees and crops, because that is something that the game have and he already know how to do it.
But I am really excited for the new stuff, I really want to have more people to get to know, and more places to go.

A Junimo

Planter
I know! And CA said this might be the biggest content update we’ve had! On a scale of one to prismatic shard (thing I was on tumblr) I am definitely a prismatic shard!
And 1.4 was, like, HUGE, so if 1.5 is going to be bigger, this is huge new content we're talking about.

Ken

Greenhorn
What CA mean by saying "adds a significant new piece of end-game content"? I mean, i would like (after almost 500 hours of gameplay), an excuse for start the game from the very beginning.

I'm also anxiety for update :junicheer: