NOT FARE

Portisheadpete

Greenhorn
I am trying to finish crafting all items but find I cannot get the final recipe for a wedding ring in Single Player mode........so I will never craft everything with all its ramifications.....not fare ConcernedApe

imnvs

Local Legend
I am trying to finish crafting all items but find I cannot get the final recipe for a wedding ring in Single Player mode........so I will never craft everything with all its ramifications.....not fare ConcernedApe
To get the Master Crafter achievement doesn't require you craft a wedding ring, as Ereo pointed out. You must be missing something else. Either you have all the recipes and didn't craft all of them, or you are missing a recipe. MouseyPound's Stardew Checkup can tell you exactly what recipes you are missing and which ones you have not crafted. If you're not playing on android or PC, and thus can't use the Checkup, you could share screenshots of your crafting menu (every page) and someone here on the forum can help you figure it out, if you're missing a recipe.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Make sure you got all of Robin's recipes too. Those are usually the ones I'm missing since I forget to check the store after I have the furniture catalogue

And the bluebird he sales the super soaker fertilizer and krobus has two

Also you might wanna check the advanced crafting tips box under settings it will tell you the number crafter of each item so far. The slime incubator took three times for me to get it to click over for some raisin.

Also if you want you could probably just bring one of us in on a Friday or Saturday in-game and that will put the ring into the pig ladies inventory I am on xbox

MissDandy

Farmer
Make sure you got all of Robin's recipes too. Those are usually the ones I'm missing since I forget to check the store after I have the furniture catalogue
THIS! It's so true. I had all these torch and flooring recipes I needed to get perfection, and I had no clue where to find them until I went into Robin's by chance. She's sneaky that one, rotating stock like that.