new to the forums!!

teablooom

Greenhorn
hellooo!!

I didn't actually know that SDV had forums until today, so naturally I had to join :-)

I've been playing the game since 2016 when it was only available on PC and didn't have most of the awesome features we see today. (I quit playing for a while and was shook to see the 1.5 updates) but now I mostly play on PS4, though I do also have the mobile version.

even though I've been playing for a while, I definitely learn new tips and tricks about this game every day and I'm sure these forums have tons of great advice on them.

on my most recent save file, I'm on Winter 17 (my bestie Rasmodius' birthday) in Year 5. I have finished the community center, achieved perfection for Grandpa's Shrine, unlocked the island completely, finished the volcano dungeon, upgraded all my tools, and finished the museum collection (except for the elusive prismatic shard)

anyways, sorry for rambling hehe. I'm glad to be here! :heart:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hello teablooom and Welcome to the Forums!

You can knock out that Prizzy Shard pretty quickly by banging down a hundred Staircases or so in Skull Caverns in quick succession and then some carpet Bombing on the following levels. Do it on a high Luck day and maybe use some Ginger Ale and Spicy Eel to help out too. If you don't have the Stone and/or don't want to buy it from Robin, just make some Crystalariums and pop in a few Jades and maybe 1 Ruby to start accumulating them to trade with the Desert Trader for those Staircases and Spicy Eels.

Have fun!