PC Need Stardew friends on PC

Jeremiah

Tiller
any amount pf players is fine, willing to join farms or host can communicate through, google chat, text, whatsapp, steam, and in game chat :)
prefer to have separate money or whatever its called idk rn ;_;
also only people 13-17
im 14 rn but am turning 15 in a month
Im trans and gay so if u have a problem with that please scroll
I dont mind mods but I have trouble installing them so if u want mods installed idk what to do abt that
in cst timezone (Central Standard Timezone)
seanie dew and therm are my favorite stardew youtubers
I also play corekeeper if u wanna play that also

Last edited by a moderator:

keeley7763

Newcomer
Hello! I am willing to join you! I am around your age I am a girl and I am a Lesbian! I love watching seanie dew and I love decorating and hanging out with villagers also stardew chat will work!

LeahsSalad

Greenhorn
Hi! I would love to join your farm I'm 13 almost 14 and a lesbian who uses she/they pronouns I can talk through whatsapp and google chat, you seem great and I hope to have fun with you in the game :) I'm in central European time (my parents are in the military) but it works out for school and all that.:heart:

Kai_why_6

Greenhorn
Greetings, I'm a bored 13 year old and looking for friends to play stardew with I can talk through discord, Twitter, Tiktok, Instagram and whatsapp I'm in the US time and in Minnesota. I do online school so whatever time is fine I have been playing for 2 years and my pronouns are he-they-it - Kai