necklace

Ereo

Helper
it's in the fountain. You can fish it out with any rod (except the training rod I think)

Elenna101

Farmer
Not sure why you decided to put this in bolding and large letters...

Anyways, here's a couple increasingly obvious hints and then the answer.
Also, I'll just tell you straight out that you can't get it in winter. I think this is annoying, because you get the magnifying glass early winter and I almost always get all the secret notes by the end of winter, but oh well.

Where, in the railroad area but outside the spa, could something be dropped so that it wouldn't be immediately obvious? You need to use one of your tools.

Try fishing.

Fish in the little basin of water beside the door of the spa. Again, this doesn't work in winter.

EDIT: just to be clear, it's not that I have a problem with waiting to get the reward - I'm fine with the "last day of the season" secret note, for example. It's more that this one is a puzzle, and it's easy for a player to try the correct thing as soon as they get the note (which will almost always be in winter), find out it doesn't work, and then never try it again.

tuckypuppy

Cowpoke
Thank you for your reply and your interest in why I chose my fonts, etc. I chose them because they are there and because I think they look pretty. I hope they haven't offended you in any way.

rippytrippy

Planter
Thank you for your reply and your interest in why I chose my fonts, etc. I chose them because they are there and because I think they look pretty. I hope they haven't offended you in any way.
bruh don't be afraid to use whatever fonts or colors you want, don't let someone else tell u how to type >;P
i think it's very pretty too uwu
also glad u made this thread. i was wondering the same thing myself.

tuckypuppy

Cowpoke
Just registered here today. So glad for the information. I've tried for months to find that necklace. I will take your advice and not be afraid. :proud:

imnvs

Local Legend
So, first, let me say that I don't say the following to attack in any way. It is just an fyi:

Doing something like a fancy font or color is sometimes interpreted as attention-seeking behavior. I'm not saying that's why you did it, but just that it is often perceived by others as such. That is likely why any question was raised at all, because it makes people pause and wonder... "Why?"

Odin

Staff member
Doing something like a fancy font or color is sometimes interpreted as attention-seeking behavior. I'm not saying that's why you did it, but just that it is often perceived by others as such. That is likely why any question was raised at all, because it makes people pause and wonder... "Why?"
I think it's more that most people don't bother to change their text and so it's unusual when someone does. I wouldn't say that personalizing text is inherently attention seeking. But either way, it can come across as a bit rude to say so, regardless of your intentions or how you phrase it.