My year 1 farm fall ( my first play through)

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Looks great, the flower you wan to use is fairy rose, though any honey on the mainland is usually not that great, fairy rose honey is the most valuable honey though so you will get an ok amount of cash.

Slooowler

Cowpoke
Very good results. About the flower, FilthyGorilla rightly pointed out, the magic rose is the best option.

nicodeux

Farmer
It's a fine farm you have here and I'd like to see its further developments.

Regarding the flower, I agree with the contributors above that Fairy Rose is by far the best option.

Note that Fairy Rose takes a long time to grow, thus I suggest to make the transition from Summer to Autumn with a Sunflower. Use Poppy flower during Summer to flavor your honey and a few days before Autumn, plant a Sunflower next to your Poppy flower. As the Sunflower is a multi season crop, it will grow and be ready for Autumn 1 when the Poppy flower will die. So, you shall still be able to harvest flavored honey while your Fairy Rose grows.

Isa730

Rancher
Oh my god. I don't have many early-game tips because it's been a while since I've actually played early-game-- but this look so much better than my farm after year 1! (It was basically the default with a path from my house to the bus stop.) Good on you! :ca:

Sinmenon

Planter
This looks so lovely!

nicodeux is right about getting a Sunflower for the transition next year. In any case, the best are Blue Jazz for Spring (7 days to grow), Poppy for summer (7 days to grow), Sunflower on Summer 21-22 (8 days to grow), Fairy Rose (12 days to grow). You can also buy the Deluxe Speed-Gro from Sandy on Thursdays (it is cheaper than Pierre's) so it will grow 25% faster.

Godkin

Planter
Fairy Rose, a secret that takes 12 days to reveal its beauty, with seeds available at Pierre's General Store. There, the adventure begins at the most affordable price. With a touch of magic, add Speed-Gro to speed up the process, or bring in Agriculturest's expertise to see the growth take off at a gallop. Wait, behind the curtain of time, the mystery of Fairy Rose will be revealed.

Divine power flows in my veins, I am the chosen godkin who inherited the power of the gods, the "SEPUH" who reigns in the realm of Stardew Valley ( ̄⊿ ̄)╭