Art My SDV Cross Stitch [SPOILERS]

Those are amazing! I miss doing perler beads, I even have mini perler beads. But, they are not baby friendly :cry: but those are so cute!!! I really need to buckle down with learning cross stitch! That's awesome and probably can survive a baby.... maybe? It's amazing that ya'll found such a great way to incorporate your affection of the game into great craft projects! I feel inspired to do my own project now!

MissDandy

Farmer
Those are amazing! I miss doing perler beads, I even have mini perler beads. But, they are not baby friendly :cry: but those are so cute!!! I really need to buckle down with learning cross stitch! That's awesome and probably can survive a baby.... maybe? It's amazing that ya'll found such a great way to incorporate your affection of the game into great craft projects! I feel inspired to do my own project now!
Thank you! As long as all your ends are properly tied in, it shouldn't be dangerous for a baby. If you keep it out of reach then I can't imagine you'd have a problem and then you could do as many projects as you like! I hope that if you get into it you find in it the joy I have!

MissDandy

Farmer
Wow that’s insane, cross stitch is so much harder than it seems and I’m really impressed by people who are good at it. My cross stitch projects always end up looking like cross-in-stitches
My biggest issue is actually stabbing myself with the needle, bc once you start bleeding you have like 5 seconds to get your project away from you before you destroy it with a stain lol