Issue My mods aren't working and I'm out of ideas.

AlyL

Greenhorn
I used to use Smapi mods on SDV, but it all changed when the fire nation attacked one day. I'm not sure why it suddenly stopped working. I have tried restarting my computer, undownloading all my mods and smapi and then redownloading, making sure I had all the game updates, etc. For a while, my game would crash completely when opening through Smapi and so I had to open it through files, so of course, I couldn't use mods. Now I can open it through Smapi and play, but again- NO MODS. I have played so much of this game without mods and I don't need mods to have fun but I think mods can add a lot to the game. I am not very tech-savvy and have hit a dead-end in solving the issue on my own. I need help from people that actually know what they are doing.
Here's my Smapi log- https://smapi.io/log/741f19a8bbf548b281a53b3d73044388
Any ideas as to how I can fix this issue?

Kreeate

Rancher
I used to use Smapi mods on SDV, but it all changed when the fire nation attacked one day. I'm not sure why it suddenly stopped working. I have tried restarting my computer, undownloading all my mods and smapi and then redownloading, making sure I had all the game updates, etc. For a while, my game would crash completely when opening through Smapi and so I had to open it through files, so of course, I couldn't use mods. Now I can open it through Smapi and play, but again- NO MODS. I have played so much of this game without mods and I don't need mods to have fun but I think mods can add a lot to the game. I am not very tech-savvy and have hit a dead-end in solving the issue on my own. I need help from people that actually know what they are doing.
Here's my Smapi log- https://smapi.io/log/741f19a8bbf548b281a53b3d73044388
Any ideas as to how I can fix this issue?
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your issue. Please could you try updating SMAPI to version 3.12.6 ?

After that, kindly try to run the game again. Remember to post a new SMAPI log here if something is still wrong.