My in-game, Stardew Valley "Art Project"

Sigrah

Farmer
Ladies and Gentlemen! Just in time for the various elections around the world, I give you a new piece of art! I call it "THE SLIMINESS OF POLITICS"!

Obviously, the solid gold Mayor Lewis statue symbolizes the top level of corrupt politicians not just here in the US, but in the world as a whole. And notice all the purple slimes gathered around the statue? They are representative of the sheep-like pundits, sycophants, and other politicians themselves who are always seeking access for favors, backroom deals, and many other sordid things. But why are they purple, you ask? Because the color purple historically has been used to represent the ruling class and the elites, like other politicians and the well connected. Finally, there's the iron fence surrounding the statue as the slimes congregate around it. This isn't just for protections my friends. No, this also symbolizes where such corrupt garbage belongs: IN JAIL!!!

Anyways, enjoy! I'm off to retrieve the statue, take down the fencing, and let these purple slimes roam free around Linus's tent and Robin's "beautiful house" she loves bragging about so much. I wonder what that'll do to property values... :evil:

The Sliminess of Politics.png