Wilderness Farm My first farm is now Year 16

jele77

Farmhand
Hey all /,
i am new here and and wanted to say hi by showing my very first farm. I am playing Stardew for about 5 years now and i do love to do crazy stuff with decorations. I am kinda trying to make my game appear modded without using any mods

jele_10-22-2021_59023677.png

if you want to find out more about this farm and how i decorated all the buildings, check out these yotube videos i made recently https://youtu.be/SvYaRoffFmY (Farmtour) https://youtu.be/Zq0Btby0ssg (Island-Tour)

Cant wait to get inspired by you all <3

jele77

Farmhand
Year 16? Wow... the longest I've played either of my previous saves was to sometime in year 8, and I'm in Spring of year 4 in my current save.

If you want to see what I did in 8 twice...
4-Corners: Prism's Stardrop Farm
Beach: Amethyt's Purple Farm, though I notice I didn't update my thread there after year 5 was just about to end.
i'll probably end up with a playthrough on all the different maps, so far its
Wilderness: Year 16
Riverlands: Year 8
Standard: Year 11
Forest: Year 3
Hilltop: Year 1 (Joja)
Beaqch: Year 2

i will check out your farm too, thanks for sharing, i love to look at all the farms <3

jele77

Farmhand
My favorite season is fall. I love your farm very much.
I am not good at decorating with the teleportation columns.
I got inspired by your style.

Thanks again for sharing.
Yeah fall is so great, i love the colors so much aswell.

Right from the start of playing stardew i kinda wished, that the greenhouse could be a part of our mainhouse. This was the best i could come up with

Lew Zealand

Helper
I love how you set up the different areas like little communities and can appreciate how much patience is needed to get Mushroom Trees to grow where you want them to. I'm not sure what my favorite things are, but it's either the Wumbus about to dive into the Slimejack Pond for a refreshing new coat of green, or the "You can't see me!" Golden Clock playing hide 'n seek with the Squirrel Figurine.

Honorable mention to the Star Helmet on your Horse who totally doesn't think he's Toad. Not at all, couldn't be.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Wow, that's amazing! I love how versatile the Wilderness Farm is with the Greenhouse moved.

Your farm is inspiring, great job!

I can appreciate how much patience is needed to get Mushroom Trees to grow where you want them to.
1.5’s Mushroom Seeds greatly reduce the time. I’m curious, now that they’re added to the game, how much do people use them? @jele77, did you use them (I’m asking because when you’re in Year 16, so you’ve had plenty of time to wait...). Also, can you put Tree Fertilizer on them?

I haven’t yet used them, but I’m planning to.

imnvs

Local Legend
1.5’s Mushroom Seeds greatly reduce the time. I’m curious, now that they’re added to the game, how much do people use them? @jele77, did you use them (I’m asking because when you’re in Year 16, so you’ve had plenty of time to wait...). Also, can you put Tree Fertilizer on them?
I have used them numerous times now, and yes, you can use tree fertilizer on them.

jele77

Farmhand
Wow, that's amazing! I love how versatile the Wilderness Farm is with the Greenhouse moved.

Your farm is inspiring, great job!

I haven’t yet used them, but I’m planning to.
The mushrooms on the left have been growing naturally. Even though I got a mushroom tree in the first or second year i accidentally axed it down in winter and then it took 5 years to get another one.

The row of mushrooms is seeds from the walnut room and you can use tree fertiliser on them

Tukis J

Sodbuster
Hey all /,
i am new here and and wanted to say hi by showing my very first farm. I am playing Stardew for about 5 years now and i do love to do crazy stuff with decorations. I am kinda trying to make my game appear modded without using any mods

View attachment 7275

if you want to find out more about this farm and how i decorated all the buildings, check out these yotube videos i made recently https://youtu.be/SvYaRoffFmY (Farmtour) https://youtu.be/Zq0Btby0ssg (Island-Tour)

Cant wait to get inspired by you all <3
the colors you chose for the sheds look amazing!

haywud

Farmhand
I see farms like this, and it just reminds me how crappy I am when it comes to creating nice looking farms. I guess to be fair though I typically go for functionality over style, but that also leads to me just throwing a bunch of things together because it's convenient. Like in my current game everything is on the upper half of my land, and there's a pretty large empty space on the bottom. I guess I'm just not very creative lol.

I also watched your farm tour video that you linked, and I don't know why I never had the idea to use the sheds like that. You have them filled with things like plants and crafting objects, so I'll have to try that sometime too. Could be a nice way to try filling that void I have in the bottom half of my land. Also, that swirl you made with the crystalariums reminded me of the Sega Dreamcast logo.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I see farms like this, and it just reminds me how crappy I am when it comes to creating nice looking farms. I guess to be fair though I typically go for functionality over style, but that also leads to me just throwing a bunch of things together because it's convenient. Like in my current game everything is on the upper half of my land, and there's a pretty large empty space on the bottom. I guess I'm just not very creative lol.
It's also about the years you put into your farm. My oldest farm is barely 5. Some sage farming advice, possibly paraphrased:

When 16 years old your farm reaches. Look as bad, it will not.

haywud

Farmhand
It's also about the years you put into your farm. My oldest farm is barely 5. Some sage farming advice, possibly paraphrased:

When 16 years old your farm reaches. Look as bad, it will not.
I honestly don't think the years are going to help me much when, as I said, I just don't have much creativity within me. I could spend 100 years within the game, but if I don't at least have the ability within me then those years aren't going to matter that much. Whenever I try anything creative it never comes out well, whether it's putting things together in a game or real life or even something like poetry. Besides, I just have a hard time focusing on anything anymore so ultimately I struggle with most things. 😞

jele77

Farmhand

I also watched your farm tour video that you linked, and I don't know why I never had the idea to use the sheds like that. You have them filled with things like plants and crafting objects, so I'll have to try that sometime too. Could be a nice way to try filling that void I have in the bottom half of my land. Also, that swirl you made with the crystalariums reminded me of the Sega Dreamcast logo.
I am happy to inspire you and I want to thank you for watching my youtube <3, but don't compare and devalue your own farm, every farm is lovely and great.

I also try to have my farm functional and easy to work on. I also try that my horse can ride everywhere.
Partly decorating the sheds for my kegs and all is just fun and makes filling up the kegs more enjoyable for me. Those are also nice places to try a lot of different designs with wallpaper and flooring and all the different pictures and wall-decor.

Thank you again that you enjoyed my farm <3

Oh and decorating is a process, it takes time to figure what you want and till you get the hang of it, be patient and do what is fun for you

Oh and decorating is a process