Riverland Farm My Farm on IOS

Dorito

Tiller
Am on year five in this game.. tried redecorating, was trying to make use of every space i have, what you all think :smile:

the shed on the far left is still empty don’t know what i will do with it but i want to make something like an indoor farm and producing stuff like preserved jars and coffee maybe .. any ideas :dust: and also wanna redecorate my storage shed where all the chests are but kinda a lot of work to get them emptied and re-placed :petrified:

Attachments

Lew Zealand

Helper
I love the storage rooms, especially your ultra-Keg Kingdom!

FYI for your storage shed, you can kick full chests (a bunch— wear steel-toed boots!) to move them but this is a mechanic I have not personally done yet, so maybe someone else here can recommend how well this works. But if you just need to do a location rearrangement, this could be an easier option.

mtspower

Planter
Thats a very cute and practical design for riverland farm u got there! For the fact that u play on the mobile version, I say:
10/10 for farm design
10/10 for your sheds!

I wonder if u have decorated ur barns and coops too. Great job, fellow! Im following this post!

Hill Myna

Farmer
Wow, great job! It's so well planned out!

i want to make something like an indoor farm and producing stuff like preserved jars and coffee maybe .. any ideas :dust: and also wanna redecorate my storage shed where all the chests are
Here's my storage shed:
image1.jpeg

It's not 100% finished; there are a few things I want to change/add (windows, variation in flooring), but I'm pretty happy with it.

My suggestions for your storage shed would be:
  • Use Braziers as opposed to Torches. They give out more light and look pretty cool. There are lots of different designs, so pick your favourites. In my case, I've used the Wooden and Barrel Braziers.
  • Add in Slime Egg Presses. You could try and create a rainbow, or just leave it random like mine. Plus, they're a great (and underrated) way of making big money, and it's fun to see which Slime Eggs you get. You don't even need a Slime Hutch, just sell the Slime Eggs.
  • You wanted an indoor farm, so why not put it in your storage shed? I'll probably add more Garden Pots to mine, but at the moment I have Eggplant and Tomatoes for cooking, plus some random crops. Since you don't have 1.5's Deluxe Retaining Soil, you might want to put the pots closer together than I have.
  • Give it some more functionality with a TV in case you forgot the daily Luck or Weather, and a Dresser to stow away any additional Rings or Hats.
but kinda a lot of work to get them emptied and re-placed
Yes, I'd definitely use the method that @Lew Zealand recommended. I haven't played on mobile before, but I'm pretty sure you have to tap and hold on the Chest to get it to move. Just remember it won't work if you have something selected in your inventory.

I hope this has helped somehow, and I can't wait to see the finished result!

Dorito

Tiller
I love the storage rooms, especially your ultra-Keg Kingdom!

FYI for your storage shed, you can kick full chests (a bunch— wear steel-toed boots!) to move them but this is a mechanic I have not personally done yet, so maybe someone else here can recommend how well this works. But if you just need to do a location rearrangement, this could be an easier option.
Woah didn’t know something like that existed definitely will give it a try !:hlevel: Also thank you for your kind words :awe:

Dorito

Tiller
Thats a very cute and practical design for riverland farm u got there! For the fact that u play on the mobile version, I say:
10/10 for farm design
10/10 for your sheds!

I wonder if u have decorated ur barns and coops too. Great job, fellow! Im following this post!
Thank you your comment really made my day and gave me a boost to go decorate my barns and coops too..was going to leave them as they are, but nope :laugh::hlevel:

Last edited:

Dorito

Tiller
Wow, great job! It's so well planned out!

Here's my storage shed:

It's not 100% finished; there are a few things I want to change/add (windows, variation in flooring), but I'm pretty happy with it.

My suggestions for your storage shed would be:
  • Use Braziers as opposed to Torches. They give out more light and look pretty cool. There are lots of different designs, so pick your favourites. In my case, I've used the Wooden and Barrel Braziers.
  • Add in Slime Egg Presses. You could try and create a rainbow, or just leave it random like mine. Plus, they're a great (and underrated) way of making big money, and it's fun to see which Slime Eggs you get. You don't even need a Slime Hutch, just sell the Slime Eggs.
  • You wanted an indoor farm, so why not put it in your storage shed? I'll probably add more Garden Pots to mine, but at the moment I have Eggplant and Tomatoes for cooking, plus some random crops. Since you don't have 1.5's Deluxe Retaining Soil, you might want to put the pots closer together than I have.
  • Give it some more functionality with a TV in case you forgot the daily Luck or Weather, and a Dresser to stow away any additional Rings or Hats.

Yes, I'd definitely use the method that @Lew Zealand recommended. I haven't played on mobile before, but I'm pretty sure you have to tap and hold on the Chest to get it to move. Just remember it won't work if you have something selected in your inventory.

I hope this has helped somehow, and I can't wait to see the finished result!
Thank you :smug: i will definitely give @Lew Zealand method a try and also thank you for your suggestions can’t wait for 1.5 update taking a biitttt loong but definitely it’s worth the waiit :stardrop:
Also nice shed you have here gave me an idea what i can include in mine :hlevel:

Hill Myna

Farmer
i will definitely give @Lew Zealand method a try
Oooops, I just remembered that it won't work for you, since that feature was introduced in 1.5. Hopefully the regular method won't take too much effort!

I used the normal method to get all my items into my shed (because I was moving between screens). My recommendation would be to craft a good number of new chests, as opposed to only crafting one or two. For example, I used to use 100% regular Chests, but I prefer the look of 1.5's Stone Chests, so I crafted enough to fill the shed, placed them all, emptied my inventory into an extra chest, and then slowly transferred the items across one chest at a time.

In your case it may be trickier, because if you only want to move your chests over a few tiles you could quickly run out of walking room.

Just wanted to inform you, and again, hopefully it isn't too much harder!

Dorito

Tiller
Oooops, I just remembered that it won't work for you, since that feature was introduced in 1.5. Hopefully the regular method won't take too much effort!

I used the normal method to get all my items into my shed (because I was moving between screens). My recommendation would be to craft a good number of new chests, as opposed to only crafting one or two. For example, I used to use 100% regular Chests, but I prefer the look of 1.5's Stone Chests, so I crafted enough to fill the shed, placed them all, emptied my inventory into an extra chest, and then slowly transferred the items across one chest at a time.

In your case it may be trickier, because if you only want to move your chests over a few tiles you could quickly run out of walking room.

Just wanted to inform you, and again, hopefully it isn't too much harder!
Yeah didn’t find the boots so i skipped the method i thought they were rare or something xD and reordered my chests kinda wasn’t a big mess :smug:

Dorito

Tiller
Update:
I finished my last shed i wanted it a bit of fun, diff.theme while still serving a purpose :junicheer:

I redecorated my crystalarium shed or just changed the wallpaper and wall-decoration ,also finally found scroll II and added it to the collection... was annoying to find but ended up finding three of them :skull:

since am not gonna built a slime hutch cause i don’t see it as important and am limited on space, i decided i want a pet slime :laugh: maybe gonna add two other don’t know kinda tricky they might run away lol

decorated that mushroom cave looks prettier a bit xD for barns and coops i have no idea how or if i will decorate them..
Also i reorder my chest finally not much of a change but it’s tidier to me :proud:

Attachments

Hill Myna

Farmer
i decided i want a pet slime :laugh: maybe gonna add two other don’t know kinda tricky they might run away lol
I've tried putting Slimes outdoors as well, if you have only one it isn't very tricky to manage. Just look out for the message "A slime has escaped". It's pretty rare, but if it happens just put another Slime Egg in the Incubator.

If you want more than one, watch out for mass breeding. It lags the game quite a bit, and it can be hard to control how many there are.

Yeah didn’t find the boots so i skipped the method i thought they were rare or something xD and reordered my chests kinda wasn’t a big mess :smug:
Glad you got it sorted! FYI, it isn't actually footwear, it's just a feature that doesn't need to be unlocked.

Anyways, your farm looks great!

P.S. Watch out for pet rivalry. Your dog is laser-beaming your new favourite pet.

Dorito

Tiller
I've tried putting Slimes outdoors as well, if you have only one it isn't very tricky to manage. Just look out for the message "A slime has escaped". It's pretty rare, but if it happens just put another Slime Egg in the Incubator.

If you want more than one, watch out for mass breeding. It lags the game quite a bit, and it can be hard to control how many there are.

Glad you got it sorted! FYI, it isn't actually footwear, it's just a feature that doesn't need to be unlocked.

Anyways, your farm looks great!

P.S. Watch out for pet rivalry. Your dog is laser-beaming your new favourite pet.
Ty and oh i haven’t thought about the breeding part thank you for reminding me :smile:
My dog is planning a murder probably :petrified: