My current Mod Progress (Farmer x Seb)

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Edit;; July 19th - haven’t been able to make any further progress due to health issues the past months. I’m now back into working on mods, however, there is another mod that I am wanting to focus on working on. I still plan on doing this mod, but the other mod is taking priority now.

I am currently working on a massive mod project (and this is my very first time making a mod haha, I’m a glutton). I have a projected goal to finish this by the end of Feb. I am posting this here for a couple of reasons: 1. To help me keep track of my progress. 2. By posting this publicly, it’s incentive for me to not drop this mod, and to see it all through to the end.

Some details about this mod:
- Immersive dialogue overhaul and story mod.
- This mod will be under the assumption that the player will be pursuing Sebastian as a romantic interest (depending upon how things go with this mod, I might make similar mods geared towards the other bachelors and bachelorettes), as well as Community Center route and not Joja.
- Custom, new events to be added in specifically for the story of this mod.
- A new NPC, including sprite, dialogue, and portrait art for him (farmer’s ex-boyfriend).
- Building on the farmer's platonic relationships with other NPC’s, especially Sam, Sophia, Alex, and Abigail.
- Romantic relationship development between a couple of the NPC’s.
- Reverse dating and marriage proposals (Sebastian will instead be the one asking the farmer to date him, after x-criteria is met and he will ask on a specific day of year 2, with later being the marriage proposal, following along suit with the dating proposal, but will be year 3 instead of year 2).
- Portrait art for vanilla and SVE NPC’s, based on seasonal outfits (but this will be a separate, optional file, since I know there are lovely portrait mods already out there).
- SVE will be required for this mod, seeing as Sophia is a part of this mod’s story (I can’t help it, I love her so much and always want make her my best friend in the game, and want to expand on the build of the farmer’s friendship with her >.>) … oh, and Victor is a part of it too, but not as much as Sophia.

Side note;; I’ll be reaching out to other modders of certain mods to see about the possibility of collab work between their mod and my mod.

DIALOGUE PROGRESS: (in progress)

SEBASTIAN:
- Marriage: (90%) (… forgot to add dialogue to reference certain NPC’s birthdays … will do after his pre-marriage seasonal days)
Indoor_Day: 5/5
Indoor_Night: 5/5
Rainy_Day: 5/5
Rainy_Night: 6/6
Outdoor: 5/5
patio_Sebastian: 1/1
spouseRoom_Sebastian 1/1
funLeave: 1/1
funReturn: 1/1
OneKid: 5/5
TwoKids: 5/5
Good: 10/10
Neutral: 10/10
Bad: 10/10
Spring: 5/5
Summer: 4/4
Fall: 4/4
Winter: 6/6
Birthdays: 0/8
- Festivals: (100%)
Note;; 0-8 heart level | dating | marriage
SPRING
Egg Festival: 3/3
Flower Dance: 3/3
SUMMER
Luau: 3/3
Moonlight Jellies: 3/3
FALL
Fair: 3/3
Spirit’s Eve: 3/3
WINTER
Festival of Ice: 3/3
Winter Star: 3/3
- Heart Events: (not yet started)
Note;; I won’t be touching vanilla 6 and 14 heart events dialogue, since I like them as is. ^^
2 Hearts:
4 Hearts:
8 Hearts:
10 Hearts:
12 Hearts:
- Seasonal Days: (in process)
Note;; 0/2/4/6/8 heart level | dating
Spring:
Summer:
Fall:
Winter:
Birthdays: 0/9
- Unspecified Seasonal Days: (not yet started)
Note;; 0/2/4/6/8 heart level | dating
Mon: 0/7
Tues: 0/7
Wed: 0/7
Thurs: 0/7
Fri: 0/7
Sat: 0/7
Sun: 0/7
Other future dialogue to work on:
- Vanilla NPC’s: Abigail, Alex, Demetrius, Evelyn, George, Gus, Hailey, Harvey, Martin, Maru, Robin, Sam
- SVE NPC’s: Rebecca, Scarlett, Sophia, Victor
- Mod NPC’s: Caleb
- Farmer’s and Sebastian’s children NPC’s: Child One, Child Two
- (Might potentially add in some dialogue here and there for the other vanilla and SVE NPC’s.)

MOD EVENTS PROGRESS: (not yet started)
Note;; like vanilla game events, these events will trigger after certain criteria are met, such as heart levels with specific NPC’s, time of day, season, day, etc..

REVERSE DATING AND MARRIAGE PROPOSAL PROGRESS: (not yet started)

PORTRAIT ARTS PROGRESS: (not yet started)
- COMPLETED:
n/a
- NEED TO DO:
- Vanilla NPC’s: Abigail, Alex, Bear, Caroline, Clint, Demetrius, Elliot, Emily, Evelyn, George, Gus, Hailey, Harvey, Jas, Jodi, Kent, Leah, Leo, Lewis, Linus, Magnus (Wizard), Marnie, Martin, Maru, Morris, Pam, Penny, Robin, Sam, Sandy, Shane, Sebastian, Vincent
- SVE NPC’s: Andy, Claire, Olivia, Rebecca, Scarlett, Sophia, Suki, Susan, Victor
Mod NPC’s: Caleb
Children: Farmer’s and Sebastian’s … others tbd
- UNDECIDED TO DO:
Alesia, Camilla, Gil, Gunther, Jadu, Issac, Lance, Marlon, Morgan

SPRITES PROGRESS: (not yet started)
CALEB: n/a
- potentially farmer’s and Sebastian’s children … others tbd

OTHER POTENTIAL FEATURES:
- NPC’s acknowledgement of farmer’s and Sebastian’s marriage (and later on, children, especially by Robin).
- Farmer’s and Sebastian’s children: ‘attend school’ with Jas and Vincent, being taught by Penny; play/hangout with Jas and Vincent; hanging out with Jas and Vincent during festivals, custom sprites

ROMANTIC PAIRINGS:
- Farmer and Sebastian
- Sam and Penny
- Maru and Harvey
- Abigail and Hailey
- Sophia and Alex
- Elliot and Leah
- Marnie and Lewis
- Emily and Shane
- Sandy x Clint

Edit;; questions and suggestions are welcome

Last edited:
(I believe this is the correct place to post this / allowed to post this on the site. If not, I sincerely apologize. ^^; Also, I’m still not precisely how to go about tagging, so apologies if this needs a specific tag or the alike.)

I am currently working on a massive mod project (and this is my very first time making a mod haha, I’m a glutton). I have a projected goal to finish this by the end of Feb. I am posting this here for a couple of reasons: 1. To help me keep track of my progress. 2. By posting this publicly, it’s incentive for me to not drop this mod, and to see it all through to the end.

Some details about this mod:
- Immersive dialogue overhaul and story mod.
- This mod will be under the assumption that the player will be pursuing Sebastian as a romantic interest (depending upon how things go with this mod, I might make similar mods geared towards the other bachelors and bachelorettes), as well as Community Center route and not Joja.
- Custom, new events to be added in specifically for the story of this mod.
- A new NPC, including sprite, dialogue, and portrait art for him (farmer’s ex-boyfriend).
- Building on the farmer's platonic relationships with other NPC’s, especially Sam, Sophia, Alex, and Abigail.
- Romantic relationship development between a couple of the NPC’s.
- Reverse dating and marriage proposals (Sebastian will instead be the one asking the farmer to date him, after x-criteria is met and he will ask on a specific day of year 2, with later being the marriage proposal, following along suit with the dating proposal, but will be year 3 instead of year 2).
- Portrait art for vanilla and SVE NPC’s, based on seasonal outfits (but this will be a separate, optional file, since I know there are lovely portrait mods already out there).
- SVE will be required for this mod, seeing as Sophia is a part of this mod’s story (I can’t help it, I love her so much and always want make her my best friend in the game, and want to expand on the build of the farmer’s friendship with her >.>) … oh, and Victor is a part of it too, but not as much as Sophia.

Side note;; I’ll be reaching out to other modders of certain mods to see about the possibility of collab work between their mod and my mod.

DIALOGUE PROGRESS: (in progress)

SEBASTIAN:
- Marriage: (100%)
Indoor_Day: 5/5
Indoor_Night: 5/5
Rainy_Day: 5/5
Rainy_Night: 6/6
Outdoor: 5/5
patio_Sebastian: 1/1
spouseRoom_Sebastian 1/1
funLeave: 1/1
funReturn: 1/1
OneKid: 5/5
TwoKids: 5/5
Good: 10/10
Neutral: 10/10
Bad: 10/10
Spring: 5/5
Summer: 4/4
Fall: 4/4
Winter: 6/6
- Festivals: (in progress)
Note;; 0-8 heart level | dating | marriage
SPRING
Egg Festival: 3/3
Flower Dance: 0/3
SUMMER
Luau: 0/3
Moonlight Jellies:2/3
FALL
Fair:3/3
Spirit’s Eve: 0/3
WINTER
Festival of Ice:3/3
Winter Star: 0/3
- Heart Events: (not yet started)
Note;; I won’t be touching vanilla 6 and 14 heart events dialogue, since I like them as is. ^^
2 Hearts:
4 Hearts:
8 Hearts:
10 Hearts:
12 Hearts:
- Seasonal Days: (not yet started)
Note;; 0/2/4/6/8 heart level | dating | marriage
Spring:
Summer:
Fall:
Winter:
- Unspecified Seasonal Days: (not yet started)
Note;; 0/2/4/6/8 heart level | dating | marriage
Mon: 0/7
Tues: 0/7
Wed: 0/7
Thurs: 0/7
Fri: 0/7
Sat: 0/7
Sun: 0/7
Other future dialogue to work on:
- Vanilla NPC’s: Abigail, Alex, Demetrius, Evelyn, George, Gus, Hailey, Harvey, Martin, Maru, Robin, Sam
- SVE NPC’s: Rebecca, Scarlett, Sophia, Victor
- Mod NPC’s: Caleb
- Farmer’s and Sebastian’s children NPC’s: Child One, Child Two
- (Might potentially add in some dialogue here and there for the other vanilla and SVE NPC’s.)

MOD EVENTS PROGRESS: (not yet started)
Note;; like vanilla game events, these events will trigger after certain criteria are met, such as heart levels with specific NPC’s, time of day, season, day, etc..

REVERSE DATING AND MARRIAGE PROPOSAL PROGRESS: (not yet started)

PORTRAIT ARTS PROGRESS: (not yet started)
- COMPLETED:
n/a
- NEED TO DO:
- Vanilla NPC’s: Abigail, Alex, Bear, Caroline, Clint, Demetrius, Elliot, Emily, Evelyn, George, Gus, Hailey, Harvey, Jas, Jodi, Kent, Leah, Leo, Lewis, Linus, Magnus (Wizard), Marnie, Martin, Maru, Morris, Pam, Penny, Robin, Sam, Sandy, Shane, Sebastian, Vincent
- SVE NPC’s: Andy, Claire, Olivia, Rebecca, Scarlett, Sophia, Suki, Susan, Victor
Mod NPC’s: Caleb
Children: Farmer’s and Sebastian’s … others tbd
- UNDECIDED TO DO:
Alesia, Camilla, Gil, Gunther, Jadu, Issac, Lance, Marlon, Morgan

SPRITES PROGRESS: (not yet started)
CALEB: n/a
- potentially farmer’s and Sebastian’s children … others tbd

OTHER POTENTIAL FEATURES:
- NPC’s acknowledgement of farmer’s and Sebastian’s marriage (and later on, children, especially by Robin).
- Farmer’s and Sebastian’s children: ‘attend school’ with Jas and Vincent, being taught by Penny; play/hangout with Jas and Vincent; hanging out with Jas and Vincent during festivals, custom sprites

ROMANTIC PAIRINGS:
- Farmer and Sebastian
- Sam and Penny
- Maru and Harvey
- Abigail and Hailey
- Sophia and Alex
- Elliot and Leah
- Marnie and Lewis
- Emily and Shane
It's looking good so far! Btw, don't be too worried about the, am I supposed to do this, can I do that, will I get banned, etc. The mods here are lenient and don't abuse their power or anything like that. They're here to help you do what you want to do here. Not all mods and forums are like that, but this one is, so don't stress about it.

IntoxicHeart

Planter
It's looking good so far! Btw, don't be too worried about the, am I supposed to do this, can I do that, will I get banned, etc. The mods here are lenient and don't abuse their power or anything like that. They're here to help you do what you want to do here. Not all mods and forums are like that, but this one is, so don't stress about it.
Thank you! … and thank you. This is probably the first forum site I’ve ever been on where it’s like that. I’ve been on forums sites in the past where an innocent mistake (such as not intentionally posting in the wrong place) ‘warrants’ a rather harsh response from a mod (or even other people on the site). It wasn’t simply me it happened to, but to others as well. So, it’s very reassuring to know this place isn’t like that. ^^

Thank you! … and thank you. This is probably the first forum site I’ve ever been on where it’s like that. I’ve been on forums sites in the past where an innocent mistake (such as not intentionally posting in the wrong place) ‘warrants’ a rather harsh response from a mod (or even other people on the site). It wasn’t simply me it happened to, but to others as well. So, it’s very reassuring to know this place isn’t like that. ^^
Yeah, I only made an account here after watching, observing, and reading things on the forum. After a while, I saw that it was a super nice community full of nice and supportive people and that the mods weren't super-strict or anything either. I'm glad that you feel comfortable here.

Odin

Staff member
Just wanted to confirm that you're in the right spot, and tagging is really an optional thing, you don't need to worry about that.