Multiplayer Marriage

WrenNoel

Greenhorn
If you're playing a multiplayer game, and one character gets married, can the other player date the person they're married to? Say player 1 marries Harvey, can player 2 now give the bouquet to Harvey and date him. What would happen then?

Also what happens if the two players are married, and one of them goes to date another stardew character?

I don’t think so. I’ve never gotten that far in a multiplayer game, but everything I’ve read says that NPCs can only be married by one player at a time, so I assume that means dating as well. Like I said, I’m not positive, and I’m kind of late so you might have already figured it out, but there you go!

imnvs

Local Legend
I don’t think so. I’ve never gotten that far in a multiplayer game, but everything I’ve read says that NPCs can only be married by one player at a time, so I assume that means dating as well. Like I said, I’m not positive, and I’m kind of late so you might have already figured it out, but there you go!
No, you can both date the same person... and the first to propose wins. And you can date someone that is married.