PS4 Multiplayer friends

Rainmaker9092

Newcomer
Love the game and always find something new everytime I play…Adult gamer so would prefer the people I play with to be at least 18+ I mainly get on at nights mon-wed and in the morning on Thursday’s sometime during the day mon-wed just depends on the group I like to play four corners and separate money and we all build are farms on one small section and it’s like farming together but separate. I have done it a few times and it’s a lot of fun to see what one can do with limited space…..psn rainmaker9092

TricksterOTBS

Newcomer
Love the game and always find something new everytime I play…Adult gamer so would prefer the people I play with to be at least 18+ I mainly get on at nights mon-wed and in the morning on Thursday’s sometime during the day mon-wed just depends on the group I like to play four corners and separate money and we all build are farms on one small section and it’s like farming together but separate. I have done it a few times and it’s a lot of fun to see what one can do with limited space…..psn rainmaker9092