Issue Multiplayer bug

davidou

Newcomer
Hello, since few days we have some problems to play with my friend in coop. He is the host, and when i join his game i have an infinite loading screen. When i leave the game Smapi shows that (screenshot). How to fix it ?

Attachments

Odin

Staff member
If you're still having this issue, would you mind sharing the full error log? You can create that at https://smapi.io/log, it's just a lot easier to read than a screenshot. Thanks!

Odin

Staff member
Hi, thanks for answering me ! As soon as we play with my friend I'll send you. We've tried few days ago but it's still bug
Ok! You can probably do it now as well, since the error log from the last time you played should still be saved.

Mizzion

Tiller
Looks like Stardew Valley Expanded and Anti Social mod are bugging out while overriding npc's

It bugs out between these two npc's

Code:
13:53:50 TRACE Stardew Valley Expanded  [AntiSocial] Overriding CanSocialize for Treyvon

Bugs out here.

13:53:54 TRACE Stardew Valley Expanded [AntiSocial] Overriding CanSocialize for Camilla

davidou

Newcomer
Looks like Stardew Valley Expanded and Anti Social mod are bugging out while overriding npc's

It bugs out between these two npc's

Code:
13:53:50 TRACE Stardew Valley Expanded  [AntiSocial] Overriding CanSocialize for Treyvon

Bugs out here.

13:53:54 TRACE Stardew Valley Expanded [AntiSocial] Overriding CanSocialize for Camilla
So what I need to do ? Delete and reinstall AntiSocial ?

Mizzion

Tiller
First you have to figure out why it's bugging out, or message the authors of those mods and see if they know why it's doing what it's doing. I don't use either one of those mods, so I can't help further.