More Villagers/NPC's like Krobus

Golden

Planter
I would like if ConcernedApe added more non-human NPC's like Krobus. They could sell rare and weird items or just be another average NPC that you could become friends with. Any ideas?

Odin

Staff member
The dwarf jumps to mind as an existing npc that's similar, maybe the henchmen will one day set up shop as well?

Lucifer

Sodbuster
This is for the suggestions category but yes, I would love if CA would add more npcs. Would be a nice addition.

kraci

Greenhorn
That'd be nice. I think more characters in general would be good though, since it's been a while now. They add so much content to the game just by their inclusion and it can make things pretty fresh, but I understand not wanting to change the original layout of the town. I think a good balance of this might be adding a new side region much like the desert and having a couple of people live there that are marriageable. Possibly a wooded area since the new update hints already is going to include at least one new fruit tree.

I'd also be a huge fan of Sandy's story being expanded. And dating her. Mostly dating her.