More focus on npc’s and basic gameplay

Hi Concerned Ape hope you are reading this

I would really like if there were more focus on the npc like more heart events and personal dialog and lore to the characters. I also suggest some more basic gameplay in the actual town ( not the island )

Thankyou for listening have a good day.

Hi Concerned Ape hope you are reading this

I would really like if there were more focus on the npc like more heart events and personal dialog and lore to the characters. I also suggest some more basic gameplay in the actual town ( not the island )

Thankyou for listening have a good day.
Are you 10 hearts with all of the NPCs? In my opinion there are quite a lot of heart events. I guess maybe they could do with a bit more unique dialogue, but I'm not sure what you mean by basic gameplay. And lore? With a lot of the characters, there's a lot of interesting lore, at least in my opinion.

I am 10 hearts with all the npc but I feel like there some stuff missing like a puzzle piece like the wizard and Caroline of peir’s secret stash or Haley and Emily’s parents.

I am 10 hearts with all the npc but I feel like there some stuff missing like a puzzle piece like the wizard and Caroline of peir’s secret stash or Haley and Emily’s parents.
I think the point of the things you pointed out are for you to fill in the puzzle pieces. That's how I see it at least.