Question Mods and language versions?

Quirinea

Farmer
I wonder if this is due to something in the base game (and unavoidable) or if I have something that's wrong in my code (using i18n folder files that should not cause a mess).
I've been working on a Finnish translation, but switched to English for an in-game day due to the "Mango and Banana tree bug" (https://forums.stardewvalley.net/th...glitch-about-banana-tree-and-mango-tree.4623/). And an event of another of my own mods triggered. The event dialogue was in Finnish, so also the comments triggered directly by the event, but there was also a comment that was an edit for the vanilla dialogue, and that came out in the English version.
Well... For some reason also part of the Special Orders and Qi tasks are shown in the language the game was on when the task was received. I hope this is the same phenomenon (and not that people trying to use those mods having Finnish version get that instead of English if they are not playing in Finnish!).
Can someone test this phenomenon?

Edit: My game had crashed and I had to rerun the day. Now the event started neatly in English (on the previous run I had launched the game in Finnish, then switched at the start page). OK. Another type of problem (and probably not related to mod language in any way)

Last edited: