Issue Mod not loading and other issues

waltermittie

Greenhorn
I feel bad for having to post a mod support question again. I keep breaking things with my mods. First, I can't get the hairy Clint sprite change mod to load. Second, no matter what I do, it always says I have mods to update? I keep updating and it never seems to go away. Third, there's something wrong with Content Patcher Animations and it keeps flagging in the log. There also seems to be a lot of warnings that I'm not sure what it's about. Any help would be much appreciated. Also, if there's any rule of thumb I should know about with mods, please let me know. I've been modding Stardew for years but I seem to be running into a lot of problems lately, even before the big update.

One more thing! I've looked at all the modding tutorials etc in the forums and throughout the different Stardew websites but if anyone has some very dumbed down resources I could use so I can start understanding some of the issues I'm running into. I'm a super beginner with coding etc and I find I don't understand a lot of the tutorials.

Anyways, here's the log!

I know I'm asking a lot but I appreciate any help!

UPDATE:

Sorry! I forgot to add the issues tag to this.

Last edited: