Mobile touch controls rework, quality of life improvements

Yusuckxx

Farmhand
Touch controls needs a rework like holding down action buttons instead tapping repeatedly to harvest for each crop, it gets frustrating when you trying to farm large amounts of crops. Hoe and watercan could be more accurate, sometimes they just insist skipping to next tile. We can no longer drag to look around while zooming out, it was nice. Game can’t decide which tile or what we want to intract with in tight spaces just goes random, maybe a little indicator to see what we are about to intract. The “check” button shouldn’t ask to use consumables. And lastly this one is a bug we can intract with buildings like silo and harvest crops, pick foregables from far distances by either tapping them on screen or using the “use” button and tapping on the target at the same time.

thank you!

J's Farm

Greenhorn
Up! Holding down the button is something I really miss on mobile. Even when I switch to joystick+buttons, I still have to spam the button to harvest crops. This isn't how it works on PC.

So as a workaround, sometimes I just copy my save to my PC to do a more challenging harvest, and then copy it back.. 🙄