Issue Missing Sophia xnb file SVE

Chissio

Newcomer
Hello, I have been having trouble loading SVE because Sophia's xnb file is completely missing and I have no idea why. I have the latest version of SVE installed, have tried reinstalling to no avail. Looking for help. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Attachments

Kreeate

Rancher
Hello, I have been having trouble loading SVE because Sophia's xnb file is completely missing and I have no idea why. I have the latest version of SVE installed, have tried reinstalling to no avail. Looking for help. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Please upload your full SMAPI log. Instructions on how to do that can be found HERE.

Kreeate

Rancher

It looks like you are either missing a few required dependencies for Stardew Valley Expanded, or some of them are not the latest version or corrupted.

Make sure you have all the below dependencies installed and enabled: ( specifically PyTK - Platonymous Toolkit and TMXL Map Toolkit according to the error log )
Also make sure to check any required dependencies for any of the listed mods.

1625066278394.png

I also don't see the Stardew Valley Expanded mod in your SMAPI log. Make sure it is installed and enabled as well. Good luck and let us know how it goes!