Windows Missing Rarecrow #7

Huz

Greenhorn
In my world, I'm currently missing rare crow #7
I have donated well over 60 items to the museum and even collected rare crow #8 for the 40 items donated achievement
Within my achievements theirs no achievement for 20 donated items as it was before
I also checked the night market incase I just lost it However it doesn't show their either in the magic boat
I'm genuinely confused as to what is occurring and if anyone could assist me that would be lovely

Attachments

Odd, very very odd... I'm really not sure. All of the info you have given us checks out, and since it shows you the ability to get number 8 there's no reason you shouldn't be able to get number 7. I was going to suggest that you use the item dupe glitch that uses item codes for names to get it that way, but apparently, rarecrows don't have item codes. Do you use mods? This is probably something you would've already said, but I just wanted to cover all of my bases. If none of my questions lead to the root of your issue, then we will have to involve someone more experienced with this kind of thing. I really hope you can get his figured out!

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hello Huz!

My guess is that since you get Rarecrow #7 after donating 20 Artifacts to the Museum, whereas #8 comes from 40 Minerals and Artifacts, you haven't quite donated 20 Artifacts, but a lot of Minerals. If you wanted to share a screenshot of your Museum then I could confirm.

Hope this helps!

Hello Huz!

My guess is that since you get Rarecrow #7 after donating 20 Artifacts to the Museum, whereas #8 comes from 40 Minerals and Artifacts, you haven't quite donated 20 Artifacts, but a lot of Minerals. If you wanted to share a screenshot of your Museum then I could confirm.

Hope this helps!
I see, I was actually looking a bit more into it and saw this exact thing as you posted it. Thanks for knowing what you're talking about, Myna.

Huz

Greenhorn
Hello Huz!

Hope this helps!
That's actually extremely possible I didn't know that it was specific for artifacts only and not minerals included