Marriages

Would you marry clint if you could? Or another character?

• Total voters

SkyTobi

Newcomer
I wish you could marry Clint, I'd choose him over Shane any day, you help Shane stop his drinking so much only to have him move in and there be bottles in his room, he's a drunk and sloppy. Clint seems sweet and kind and if I cant hook him up with Emily I wish I could marry him. Its weird how there are some people that are single that you can't marry.

TheBookDragon

Sodbuster
I wish you could marry Clint, I'd choose him over Shane any day, you help Shane stop his drinking so much only to have him move in and there be bottles in his room, he's a drunk and sloppy. Clint seems sweet and kind and if I cant hook him up with Emily I wish I could marry him. Its weird how there are some people that are single that you can't marry.
I would marry Clint if we could, if I can pry myself away from Shane. (sorry but I disagree with you about Shane! lol)

Salonpad

Farmhand
I would marry Clint, he look like a let-it-go walmart version of Alex but older, broody like Shane but not alcoholic. He even round enough to roll around the farm, how romantic is that.