PC Looking to start a new farm (21+, if possible)

Onion_lover

Cowpoke
Hey there! I'm not a new player (I was on year 3 in my main game), but certainly not the most experienced out there. Very recently my save got corrupted, and I lost the entire game. So now I'm looking for someone to start over with! I'm open to more people joining in, the more help the better! The only reason that 21+ is there, is simply because I prefer playing with someone closer to my age, but I'm open to playing with someone a bit younger (no minors, though).

LittleFish

Newcomer
Hey there! I'm not a new player (I was on year 3 in my main game), but certainly not the most experienced out there. Very recently my save got corrupted, and I lost the entire game. So now I'm looking for someone to start over with! I'm open to more people joining in, the more help the better! The only reason that 21+ is there, is simply because I prefer playing with someone closer to my age, but I'm open to playing with someone a bit younger (no minors, though).

Hello, if you don't mind playing with me I just started playing again after a long break from the game. So I am open to playing with someone. Also I am over 21.