Switch Looking for people to play with (preferably 18-)

Skyeflye12

Greenhorn
Hey! I’m Skyler! I know I already said that I wanted to play on pc but I also have stardew valley on switch and I’ll play there too. I won’t be able to play from around 6:30 pm today (June 20) until about 7:30 pm on Friday (June 25). These times are in the US central time zone. But after then, I’ll be available most days for the rest of the summer. A bit about me: I’m shy. I’m 13 years old. I just recently started playing stardew valley so I’m not very good at it. I’m looking for people preferably 18- but 18+ is fine too. Let me know which one you are before we play just so I know. I am supportive of the lgbtq+ community so they are allowed. Anyone can play with me; I won’t judge you before I get to know you. My discord is skyfall1290#4518 and my switch friend code is SW-2706-2360-1235. I can’t wait to play with all of you! (Make sure you add me on discord so that we can set up a time to play.)

Prin???

Greenhorn
Hi! My name is Prin, I'm 14 going on 15 and I'm somewhat shy. I know I'm very late to this post but my discord is Prin#7265 and my friend code is SW-0994-8276-2108 if you are still up for it.

Starria

Greenhorn
Hi im Rose, I will not disclose my age and i dont have my discord open to strangers but i am open to start a farm together! My friend code is SW-0516-1762-1225