PC Looking for new player to join existing farm - still 1 spot open! (modded)

Junima

Greenhorn
Hello everyone!

I'm hosting a farm, we're currently in summer of year 1. We still have one empty cabin, who wants to move in?

We play with the mod Ridgeside Village and some other QoL mods (I can help you with mods if you don't know how). I'm in the time zone GMT+1 (Europe), so it would be best if you were close to that. We're a group of 3 people 18+ and are looking for someone who's also 18 or older.

We don't use VC, but talk in the game using the text chat, and we also have a a group chat on Discord.

Usually we play twice a week between 16.00-19.00 GMT+1, Tuesday and Thursday are good days to play, and sometimes also on Sundays.

I haven't had much luck on Discord, so now I'm trying here :smile:

If you have any questions, ask them here!

Mstx10

Greenhorn
just installed Ridgeside , and aparently if u said that u are GMT+1 i'm 1h ahead of your time , also i can play everyday from 17:00 PM GMT+1 , it doesen t has to be like thursday or a specific day :)

Last edited:

Junima

Greenhorn
just installed Ridgeside , and aparently if u said that u are GMT+1 i'm 1h ahead of your time , also i can play everyday from 17:00 PM GMT+1 , it doesen t has to be like thursday or a specific day :) and here is my discord if u wanna add me Chryss#0957
Great! I will add you to our group chat later today :)

Junima

Greenhorn
hello! if you are still looking for people to join I’m interested (:
Hi, this is actually great timing, we just lost one person so we do have another spot open! Are you around the GMT time zone, can you play between 16.00-19.00 GMT+1? We are going to play again Thursday, we are now in Fall of year 1.

carrots

Greenhorn
I’m not but that time works for me! I’m in EST. GMT -5. So I believe it would be 12pm my time, which works great for me. Correct me if I’m wrong! Still down either way.

Junima

Greenhorn
I’m not but that time works for me! I’m in EST. GMT -5. So I believe it would be 12pm my time, which works great for me. Correct me if I’m wrong! Still down either way.
16.00 GMT+1 would be 10am for you, its minus 6 hours, would that be ok? Oh and do you have a discord? You can pm me.