Switch Looking for co-op

Ertra

Newcomer
Hi! I've started playing Staredw Valley a couple weeks ago, I'm loving it and wanted to try playing co-op. :smile: I'm quite new to the game so expect me to do some mistakes every once in a while.
I'd be fine both with hosting and joining, and I'd like to be able to communicate in some way - not necessarily voice chat, also Discord/DM/whatever - to be able to coordinate when to play, our activities and the choices for the farm (cat or dog, how to arrange for profits, map choice...).

:!:I'm playing from Italy, so we may have to account for time zones :clock: (I'm in GMT+1) but I'm usually up until quite late anyway. If age matters to you, I'm 23, but I have no real preferences about who to play with in that regard.

My Switch friend code is SW-5613-4296-3706 (please DM me or drop a comment here first to let me know you want to play!).

Thank you if you'll join me!

Mexican

Greenhorn
Yoo can I play? If so can u send me your discord user name or add me so we can chat easier, mines- Chinese Name#5177

Ithiltuilinn

Farmhand
Hi! I've started playing Staredw Valley a couple weeks ago, I'm loving it and wanted to try playing co-op. :smile: I'm quite new to the game so expect me to do some mistakes every once in a while.
I'd be fine both with hosting and joining, and I'd like to be able to communicate in some way - not necessarily voice chat, also Discord/DM/whatever - to be able to coordinate when to play, our activities and the choices for the farm (cat or dog, how to arrange for profits, map choice...).

:!:I'm playing from Italy, so we may have to account for time zones :clock: (I'm in GMT+1) but I'm usually up until quite late anyway. If age matters to you, I'm 23, but I have no real preferences about who to play with in that regard.

My Switch friend code is SW-5613-4296-3706 (please DM me or drop a comment here first to let me know you want to play!).

Thank you if you'll join me!
I’d love to join I will send you a friend request on switch. Also What’s your discord? Mine is ithiltuilinn#7598

Ertra

Newcomer
Yoo can I play? If so can u send me your discord user name or add me so we can chat easier, mines- Chinese Name#5177
I’d love to join I will send you a friend request on switch. Also What’s your discord? Mine is ithiltuilinn#7598
I've just seen your replies on this thread! I'll message both of you on Discord as soon as I have a bit of free time to arrange properly