Question Looking for a Mod - Shop Search/Tabs

Mango_PG

Greenhorn
Hi Folks,

I have spent about 40 minutes searching through Nexus Mods, and I know that I sometimes fail at the correct search term etc, so I was wondering if anyone here knows of a mod that will help me?

I have the PPJA mods installed which adds a lot of seeds to Pierre's menu, and whilst I love planting them all, searching for all the Summer crops at the beginning of the season is a real pain - is there a mod out there that allows you to select only seeds for summer or to search for "summer" to get a filtered list of seeds?

Thank you for your help in advance,

Mango.

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi Folks,

I have spent about 40 minutes searching through Nexus Mods, and I know that I sometimes fail at the correct search term etc, so I was wondering if anyone here knows of a mod that will help me?

I have the PPJA mods installed which adds a lot of seeds to Pierre's menu, and whilst I love planting them all, searching for all the Summer crops at the beginning of the season is a real pain - is there a mod out there that allows you to select only seeds for summer or to search for "summer" to get a filtered list of seeds?

Thank you for your help in advance,

Mango.
Hi,

Not sure if this mod will do exactly what you want, but it does allow for sorting and categories.

Better Shop Menu