Question Looking for a hopper type mod. Does one exist?

BrickStrike

Farmhand
Hi there,
I was wondering if there was a mod that adds a minecraft-type hopper to put items into chests. My main wants are something that needs to be next to/in front of a producer object, it collects the products, and places them in a chest that's touching it. Filters and taking input from chests is optional.
I feel like mods like automate are too OP for my tastes and would prefer something more vanilla-like.
Thanks!

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Hi there,
I was wondering if there was a mod that adds a minecraft-type hopper to put items into chests. My main wants are something that needs to be next to/in front of a producer object, it collects the products, and places them in a chest that's touching it. Filters and taking input from chests is optional.
I feel like mods like automate are too OP for my tastes and would prefer something more vanilla-like.
Thanks!
Are you wanting something like this?

That's the only thing really coming up for me when I tried searching ^^;; And sorry if it's not what you're after.

BrickStrike

Farmhand
Are you wanting something like this?

That's the only thing really coming up for me when I tried searching ^^;; And sorry if it's not what you're after.
I saw this one too but idk if it's what I'm looking for. I thought it would only take input from a chest and output into another chest. I'll download and test if it works for what I was thinking though

IntoxicHeart

Planter
I saw this one too but idk if it's what I'm looking for. I thought it would only take input from a chest and output into another chest. I'll download and test if it works for what I was thinking though
I could be wrong, but going by the image, it looks as though it will also just transfer items from a machine directly into a chest once it’s done. In the image, I believe they were just showing how much the mod can do, if a player wants to go further and beyond just the one transfer, and that it works from not only machine to chest, but also chest to chest, and even to shipping bins.

Again, I could potentially be wrong, but that’s what I assume based upon what I looked at. ^^

Please let me know how it goes! Cheers and happy gaming!

BrickStrike

Farmhand
I could be wrong, but going by the image, it looks as though it will also just transfer items from a machine directly into a chest once it’s done. In the image, I believe they were just showing how much the mod can do, if a player wants to go further and beyond just the one transfer, and that it works from not only machine to chest, but also chest to chest, and even to shipping bins.

Again, I could potentially be wrong, but that’s what I assume based upon what I looked at. ^^

Please let me know how it goes! Cheers and happy gaming!
It doesn't work by itself :/
It's intended to be used with automate, which sorta defeats the whole purpose
EDIT: I'm reading on nexus mods; I might have not set up the mod correctly. I'll try again but from the posts and description it just sounds like it's chest to chest

IntoxicHeart

Planter
It doesn't work by itself :/
It's intended to be used with automate, which sorta defeats the whole purpose
That’s unfortunate it doesn’t do what you want. I had some more searching last night after I posted, and that was the only thing I could find (I don’t believe I overlooked any others during my search, but I could potentially have). Sorry about that mate.

BrickStrike

Farmhand
That’s unfortunate it doesn’t do what you want. I had some more searching last night after I posted, and that was the only thing I could find (I don’t believe I overlooked any others during my search, but I could potentially have). Sorry about that mate.
No worries. I did get it to work finally, but it was only chest to chest.
I might look into making my own mod at some point then