PC Looking for a casual player/ Busco a alguien para juego casual +18

FakeFreckles

Greenhorn
English: I'm currently in my 4th year in SV and I've been playing for around 1 year or so, I've gathered around 200h playing and I think I would like to start a new game with someone else. I really don't care if you're not that experienced since I consider myself a pretty average player. Just be aware that english is not my mother language and you might need to have a little bit of patience with me. I'm 20, so please PLEASE just contact me if you're 18+ cause I don't feel comfortable playing with underage people.
Español: Actualmente estoy en el cuarto año y llevo jugando aproximadamente por un año, he juntado unas 200 horas en juego. Me gustaría comenzar una nueva partida con otro jugador, el outlayer y lo demás lo decidimos en la partida, no importa mucho. Tampoco me importa la experiencia en el juego, ya que yo no me considero una experta. Estoy buscando a gente mayor de 18 años, yo tengo 20, así que solo contáctame si eres mayor de edad porque me incomodaría jugar con un menor.

:bchick:My Steam code: 1075967885

kalinka

Newcomer
Hey! I would love to start a new game with you. I´ve gathered ~80h. My mothertongue isn´t englisch either and im 20/f. If you´re interested: my Steam code is 76561198815878583