Local legends

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Nope, I’ve never even modded the game, let alone made any.

If you don’t need all you need is every achievement thing on here besides modding and the 2/3rd year ones.

I hit local legend as soon as I passed my first anniversary here.

I believe the minimum points for a local legend is 178 but most have 188 because they have been here multiple years.

Lew Zealand

Helper
My friend, enjoy your non-legendness. You don't want to feel pressured to produce something of reasonable quality or usefulness, or even coherence like a typical legend. And then realizing you're not so great at those things, so just being a silly hamster is what you can fall back on. Just pondering with my imagination of course, totally not experience-based. Being a silly hamster expressive electric squirrel in relative anonymity is a fantastic thing.

If you're curious what points stuffs await your future, they are:

30 - Earn 500 positive reactions
50 - Earn a significant amount of trophies (will happen with above)
10 - You've been living in the valley for 2 years.
20 - Post 1,000 messages.

No spoilers for the names of those points achievements, enjoy finding them when you get 'em!

I think you might need that last one for Local Legend as I don't see anyone with less than 1K posts with LL. And if not, then make a Mod! I suggest a mod where you replace the golden statue of Lewis with a golden statue of Bobbi, uh ehm, I mean Krobus. Totally deserving unlike ol' Lewie...

My friend, enjoy your non-legendness. You don't want to feel pressured to produce something of reasonable quality or usefulness, or even coherence like a typical legend. And then realizing you're not so great at those things, so just being a silly hamster is what you can fall back on. Just pondering with my imagination of course, totally not experience-based. Being a silly hamster expressive electric squirrel in relative anonymity is a fantastic thing.

If you're curious what points stuffs await your future, they are:

30 - Earn 500 positive reactions
50 - Earn a significant amount of trophies (will happen with above)
10 - You've been living in the valley for 2 years.
20 - Post 1,000 messages.

No spoilers for the names of those points achievements, enjoy finding them when you get 'em!

I think you might need that last one for Local Legend as I don't see anyone with less than 1K posts with LL. And if not, then make a Mod! I suggest a mod where you replace the golden statue of Lewis with a golden statue of Bobbi, uh ehm, I mean Krobus. Totally deserving unlike ol' Lewie...
Pst hey lew I have been here for 2 years already

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ah, this post makes me remember the days when I had the time to dream about local legend. Nostalgia beyond nostalgia. Maybe someday... Until then, I hope you have fun chasing it.

That's not to say that I'm not still considering it, though.
Hey! It’s really nice to see you, even if you don’t see this message for months just know I still think of our old convos when I hop on here ever so often. Hope you’re leading a fulfilling life.

Hey! It’s really nice to see you, even if you don’t see this message for months just know I still think of our old convos when I hop on here ever so often. Hope you’re leading a fulfilling life.
Thanks! I should be stickin' around for a while now though. My life has calmed down some and I'm not so busy, so you should expect to see more of me as time goes on.