Listing animals?

MissDandy

Farmer
If you mean what animals belong in which farm building, you can always check the wiki here, but I can also add a list for you.

Coop (no upgrade): Chickens
Big Coop: Chickens, Ducks
Deluxe Coop: Chickens, Ducks, Rabbits, Dinosaurs

Barn (no upgrade): Cows
Big Barn: Cows, Goats
Deluxe Barn: Cows, Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Ostriches

I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but I hope it helps.

Rhiannon

Farmer
If you mean what animals belong in which farm building, you can always check the wiki here, but I can also add a list for you.

Coop (no upgrade): Chickens
Big Coop: Chickens, Ducks
Deluxe Coop: Chickens, Ducks, Rabbits, Dinosaurs

Barn (no upgrade): Cows
Big Barn: Cows, Goats
Deluxe Barn: Cows, Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Ostriches

I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but I hope it helps.
Actually you can have
dinosaurs
in the Big Coop (medium size). I found an egg and popped it in the incubator after looking at the wiki to make sure. When I read your post, I freaked out thinking "what will happen to that egg now???". My heartrate is back down now.

MissDandy

Farmer
Actually you can have
dinosaurs
in the Big Coop (medium size). I found an egg and popped it in the incubator after looking at the wiki to make sure. When I read your post, I freaked out thinking "what will happen to that egg now???". My heartrate is back down now.
Forgot about that lol, oops

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Actually you can have
dinosaurs
As well as
golden chickens.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Hi! I would like to know if there is any way to see a listing of the animals for each building ? Thanks!
This is not currently possible. I would love to see it added in future, though, especially if you could edit their names directly from the list! That'd be a great improvement.

I'm not sure how you would open the list – maybe one of the pieces of "scenery" in the animal buildings could be interacted with, similar to the Hay Hopper?

Last edited: