List of 64-bit Compatible Mods

aerogems

Greenhorn
I just discovered the unofficial 64-bit SDV for Windows the other day, but it just takes a ridiculously long time to load. It takes at least a good 30 seconds before it shows the list of mods I have installed and then to get to the main screen it's like another 1-2 minutes easy so it's maybe 5 minutes or so from the time I launch the executable to where I can load a save. But I get so many "not responding" instances along the way, the game is just completely unplayable.

My guess is that I have a mod or two that isn't 64-bit compatible, even after I've updated all of them to the latest version I can find. Is there a list somewhere that tells which mods work with the 64-bit SMAPI and SDV? Maybe a new column could be added to the smapi.io site saying if it works with the 64-bit Windows SDV.

mouse

Farmer
I haven't used it personally, but it's my understanding that most major mods (and thus, all content packs for those mods) were updated for 64bit before it was considered "done" in the last SMAPI update. You might well have some that haven't been updated yet, but I'm not sure a list of known "needs to migrate" mods exists. The best place to start is always your SMAPI log, though.

(If you don't find answers here, the Stardew Valley Discord server sees much more modding-related activity!)