Lifebuoy Decoration?

Yorda

Newcomer
Hi all, apologies if this isn't the best place to ask this, I am new to the forum.
I am currently working on my island home and saw a picture of a design that includes a lifebuoy on the wall above the bed:
Would you happen to know how to get this item? It looks like a wall decoration, but I haven't come across it in my 400h game.
Thanks for the help :)

Attachments

Yorda

Newcomer
You can find it by fishing in the back room of Willy's shop where the boat to the island is.

Also, the Furniture page of the wiki includes all furniture items.
Thanks for the quick reply Elenna! I somehow went on the furniture page of the Wiki and missed it. Would you know if the items specific to the 14 heart event (such as the pirate flag for Penny) can be obtained still if you picked a different theme earlier?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Thanks for the quick reply Elenna! I somehow went on the furniture page of the Wiki and missed it. Would you know if the items specific to the 14 heart event (such as the pirate flag for Penny) can be obtained still if you picked a different theme earlier?
You are unable to ever reroll the event, not even with another player, it is obtainable per se through cheats/exploits but not in a legit playthrough.