Leaving the island resort for the very last moment

Leanwd

Greenhorn
I never bothered restoring the island resort when running through the map, but now that I'm actually looking for "Perfection", I may have spent my golden walnuts upgrading every other thing in the island and leaving the resort for last minute. And now my question: Am I stuck? Like, the resort can still be built when every other island upgrade has been done? I really don't wanna create another save just because I spent my golden walnuts in a different order :(

imnvs

Local Legend
No matter the order you spend them in, it is impossible to soft lock yourself from being able to get all the walnuts and the things they are spent on.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
No matter the order you spend them in, it is impossible to soft lock yourself from being able to get all the walnuts and the things they are spent on.
I guess technically you could spend them all on Qi gems first? or does Qi only trade them when it's all unlocked?

Savagerider

Tiller
Yes…but the resort opens up the east side, so I went for that earlier this time. After the beach hut. I dont mind walking and I like the pirates.