Krobus and a spouse

Hi all, I have been wondering for some time why one cannot have Krobus and a spouse at the same time, and I really feel like this would be a great addition to the game. I've always felt like the game as is treats Krobus a little oddly - it seems to claim you're not marrying him if he moves in, yet he behaves almost exactly like a spouse. I know some would say otherwise but I feel odd about having Krobus as a spouse. He feels more like Linus - someone I'd like to have come live on the farm as a friend and not as a romance option. So if Krobus isn't treated by the game as a romance option, why can't he move in if you have a spouse? He could be like an adopted child! That's a monster and not a child! Anyone else agree?

Awesomedragon29

Greenhorn
I agree. Maybe there could be some kind of exception with Abigail possibly containing her finding out her father is the Wizard, Rasmodius? The game suggests that he is her father, and since he prevents conflicts between Krobus and the dwarves, maybe she could be your spouse while you have Krobus as a roommate?