Keyboard shortcuts: R key?

Anhaga

Rancher
I just had a weird thing happen where I accidentally hit the R key, and a message popped up: "You hear your Grandfather's voice echo in your head, 'Now is not the time to use that.'"

What on earth did I just try to use? I cannot find any information about a specific function tied to the R key. Anyone know?

imnvs

Local Legend
When I hit the "R" key, nothing happens. I even tried it on my 4-Corners which is as far along as you can get.

Odin

Staff member
Are you playing with any mods? It sounds like this might be a feature of a mod, as the game itself doesn't use the R key by default.

Anhaga

Rancher
Are you playing with any mods? It sounds like this might be a feature of a mod, as the game itself doesn't use the R key by default.
OH! You're smart. That may be what's going on. Now I need to go investigate all my mods.
🙏

Anhaga

Rancher
Okay, here's my mods, everyone--do any of you know if one of these has a shortcut tied to the R key?

1615697087369.png

LaurenKnight

Greenhorn
Had the same question, its from Adopt&Skin. The "R" key is supposed to summon your horse but it can't be summoned in small spaces or indoors so you get that msg when the option is unavailable. You can change it in the config file