JojoMart 1st Month?

Bonzai

Sodbuster
Would it be possible to complete all of jojo in the first month which is like 140k
I was thinking of just fishing and planting a butload of cauliflower but would it be better to just wait for and and plant starfruit?

I think it would not be easy.
If there are not many people responding on this thread, maybe try to experiment and report us back on your journey on how you completed joja first month.
Be our pioneer instead?

Would it be possible to complete all of jojo in the first month which is like 140k
I was thinking of just fishing and planting a butload of cauliflower but would it be better to just wait for and and plant starfruit?
It's possible to do it in under three weeks if you just fish all the time. Day 2 you grab the bamboo pole from Willy and earn enough to buy the fiberglass rod and bait. From then onwards you can fish until 2am every day; rainy days in the forest river for catfish, sunny days at the mountain lake. And don't waste any time going home each night, just pass out by the water, with no money in your wallet

You'll reach fishing 10 at about day 7; make sure to choose Fisher and Angler professions to boost the sale price by 50%, and after that point you can sell fish and start to buy the membership and the repairs. Depending on the weather, and hence your access to catfish, you should be able to afford everything before day 20.

Because of their long growth time, and the dismal return on your energy investment, mixing in cauliflowers is only going to slow you down in a race for such a relatively small amount of money

Whether it's better to wait for starfruit is completely subjective: what you want from the game is up to you

It is actually not terribly difficult to do...

...but a lot of folks would consider it tedious to do. It really is kind of a grind.
Yeah, definitely tedious to fish it all; at about half an hour of real world time per day, it could take you eight to ten hours to do it like this.

If you just want to repair everything ASAP in real time you can speedrun the Joja repairs in comfortably under two hours, using a fairly simple route that involves rushing a dozen basic sprinklers and then lots of sleeping, and that takes just over a year of in-game time. BTW, the world record for this is about 1hr20, so 2 hours is very doable for someone who has played it a bit.