Joja run or community center run?

What farm shall I work on

• Joja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Community center remix bundles

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • My old save (not anywhere near perfect)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Comm

Tiller
I currently have a farm I skipped a bunch of years on and I'm wondering if I should stick to that or do a joja or community center run(remixed bundles), if so what goals should I have. My current save is non remixed bundles community center.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I currently have a farm I skipped a bunch of years on and I'm wondering if I should stick to that or do a joja or community center run(remixed bundles), if so what goals should I have. My current save is non remixed bundles community center.
I'd just do whatever brings you the most satisfaction, I like leaving files with a nice ending but sometimes don't do it, I never really finish files, just leave them for another day.

Comm

Tiller
I'd just do whatever brings you the most satisfaction, I like leaving files with a nice ending but sometimes don't do it, I never really finish files, just leave them for another day.
I might just do my current save and a new joja one. Because I have no idea what happens that route or how easy it is maybe for future runs. So I might just do a little bit of a joja run but mostly my main one. Might change my mind though.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I might just do my current save and a new joja one. Because I have no idea what happens that route or how easy it is maybe for future runs. So I might just do a little bit of a joja run but mostly my main one. Might change my mind though.
I think it's a solid idea, a good way to also stay motivated is to play more diverse challenge runs then come back to your main one with new ideas and ways to act upon them.

Comm

Tiller
I think it's a solid idea, a good way to also stay motivated is to play more diverse challenge runs then come back to your main one with new ideas and ways to act upon them.
I'm gonna try finishing joja before the start of year 2. I'm probably gonna screw up though. I'm probably gonna forget my goal or something.

MissDandy

Farmer
If you've done the normal community hall bundles (I think most of us probably do that in our first save) then the remix can be really fun. I don't think the Joja run is all the rewarding, but then again that's just me, some people really like it, maybe you might :)

If you play enough you'll very likely end up doing all the runs eventually so just do what you feel like most right now.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I'm gonna try finishing joja before the start of year 2. I'm probably gonna screw up though. I'm probably gonna forget my goal or something.
Finishing joja in the first 1-3 seasons is actually so easy, before even a year is honestly a really basic goal, you should definitely be able to do it.

ConArtist

Sodbuster
You should absolutely attempt a joja run if you haven't already. Then you'll know which path is best for you.

I recently completed my first joja route, which was enjoyable yet rushed by. I'm confident that I'll take both methods, depending on the challenge and of course what my mood is.

Comm

Tiller
Finishing joja in the first 1-3 seasons is actually so easy, before even a year is honestly a really basic goal, you should definitely be able to do it.
I might try to finish it before winter starts. I'm probably gonna finish mid winter though.