Join "The Caves" Maintenance Crew (I would love to)

hexnessie

Farmer
The Caves are obviously a carefully maintained theme park. Each time you go, there are fresh items strewn about, new chests and barrels replace the ones you smashed, new monsters are let in, ore is placed in stones, torches are lit on the ground...

SOMEONE has to be doing it, and also dragging out 'heroes' who have passed out fighting slimes and bits of coal.

I would love to join that crew: craft weekly orders of new chests and barrels, breed slimes and deliver eggs of various colors, collect bat wings, make hundreds of torches, encase ore in geodes in a Geode Maker... You know, all the crafty and artisany things!

Do you think Marlon is ever going to hire new members?

PookieDoodle

Rancher
The Caves are obviously a carefully maintained theme park. Each time you go, there are fresh items strewn about, new chests and barrels replace the ones you smashed, new monsters are let in, ore is placed in stones, torches are lit on the ground...

SOMEONE has to be doing it, and also dragging out 'heroes' who have passed out fighting slimes and bits of coal.

I would love to join that crew: craft weekly orders of new chests and barrels, breed slimes and deliver eggs of various colors, collect bat wings, make hundreds of torches, encase ore in geodes in a Geode Maker... You know, all the crafty and artisany things!

Do you think Marlon is ever going to hire new members?
Maybe it's Linus. He lives nearby and does have a lot of time on his hands. Or it could always be the dwarf. Although, I don't know where either one of them would keep the resupplies.