Jas moving in along with Shane in his route

Uhhh probably not Shane is a kid without a job (you closed joja). God child is a honorary term not a legal one. Unless Marnie was engaged in acts deemed dangerous to Jas well being she would probably just in any courts eyes just remain in Marnie's custody. I mean it's not like Marnie is a bad guy and and according to heart scenes Shane has alot of problems that would raise CPS concerns.

Now Jas coming over for sleep overs with a little purple sleeping bag camping with the kids in the living room seems cute.

rippytrippy

Planter
Shane is quite simply Jas's Godfather I believe. Like Ressetti said, honorary, not legal :P Marnie is Jas's aunt, therefore making her the way better option as a guardian
also Shane is a huge alcoholic lol

I was left a home alot when I was her age. My parents would just give me a bucket and deadbolt my bedroom door. I guess that's what happens when quasimodo looks at you and goes "well at least I'm not that guy"

Uhhh probably not Shane is a kid without a job (you closed joja). God child is a honorary term not a legal one. Unless Marnie was engaged in acts deemed dangerous to Jas well being she would probably just in any courts eyes just remain in Marnie's custody. I mean it's not like Marnie is a bad guy and and according to heart scenes Shane has alot of problems that would raise CPS concerns.

Now Jas coming over for sleep overs with a little purple sleeping bag camping with the kids in the living room seems cute.
Actually I’m pretty sure he adopted her so legally she should move in with you along with him

imnvs

Local Legend
He is her godfather and uncle, not her adopted father. Marnie is legal guardian to Jas as far as I can tell.