ISSsloth's AMA

Odin

Staff member
What's your favorite farm map?
Also, are you looking to answer questions unrelated to the game? If so, I can move the thread to General Discussion, but if you want to keep it a Stardew focused AMA this is the right spot!

ISSsloth

Farmer
What's your favorite farm map?
Also, are you looking to answer questions unrelated to the game? If so, I can move the thread to General Discussion, but if you want to keep it a Stardew focused AMA this is the right spot!
I like the Riverland farm but next save I'm absolutely doing 4 corners. (Sorry I'm bad at putting threads in the right places please put it in general discussion)

is love real?
I hope so.

Odin

Staff member
I like the Riverland farm but next save I'm absolutely doing 4 corners. (Sorry I'm bad at putting threads in the right places please put it in general discussion)
Both good farm maps! And no worries, I've moved the thread now.

Do you have a favorite crop or flower in Stardew (unrelated to monetary value)?

What year did you start playing?

Also, I find it funny that I only started disliking Pierre after being on the forums. Prior to reading others opinions and analysis of his dialog I just found him boring, not greedy.

LRangerR

Local Legend

Also, I find it funny that I only started disliking Pierre after being on the forums. Prior to reading others opinions and analysis of his dialog I just found him boring, not greedy.
Unless i just didn't notice something, there was a marked difference going from some of the earlier versions to current. Kinda wish you could play the earlier versions just so newer players could see the older game for itself. I know of some other indie games that allow this under separate installs.

ISSsloth

Farmer

I don't remember the exact year and can't find it anywhere but it was maybe a few months before 1.4 came out. I only really got into it recently though.