Art im trying my best

kayden

Planter
Nice, is it cartoon style?
It looks like you caught her in the middle of talking 😋
I like it, it really has character and personality!!! :heart:
i'm gonna be honest i really don't know how to classify my artstyle lol
and thank you!! it was a mindless doodle at first but i thought the pose and facial expression would fit her :]

Odin

Staff member
Great drawing of Haley!
i dunno how threads work but if i figure it out i'll use this as an art thread
You're welcome to either post new art in this thread as you draw it (the advantage being that people that watch this thread see when you've posted), but you can also create a new thread if you feel the new art is something distinct and different. The general idea with threads is that each one is a topic, so it's really up to you if that topic is "my art" or "this series of pieces" or "this one creation".

kayden

Planter
i'm running on one minute of sleep and coffee so heres a WIP screenshot redraw with haley since i found my iPad stylus :thumbsup:
i don't feel like doin lineart so it's probably gonna be a painting. oh and the screenshots from "Possibly In Michigan" since i rewatched that yesterday. okok goodnight
9B7995A5-4664-4CA1-9217-1FA227D07A6E.png

i'm running on one minute of sleep and coffee so heres a WIP screenshot redraw with haley since i found my iPad stylus :thumbsup:
i don't feel like doin lineart so it's probably gonna be a painting. oh and the screenshots from "Possibly In Michigan" since i rewatched that yesterday. okok goodnight
View attachment 7827
It looks great! I'm glad to see your posting again. I'm also running on about 1 minute of sleep and hopes and dreams. (No coffee for reasons)

kayden

Planter
It looks great! I'm glad to see your posting again. I'm also running on about 1 minute of sleep and hopes and dreams. (No coffee for reasons)
thank you so much!! i'm happy to be back makin proper stardew things again after nothing but pencil doodles in class haha

kayden

Planter
i don't understand why but sebastian is now my go to character to draw when i'm experimenting with my artstyle, i space out with a pencil in hand and suddenly i've drawn him like 5 times.

anyways. i'm not really sure i like this style but whateverr it's finee. i mean it looks decent i don't think i'm going use it often. probably only portraits considering it took a stupidly long amount of time
ACD2E167-6F0A-42ED-8623-71B876C86C9B.png