Switch Im lonely - Co-op with me!

ColFlustered

Greenhorn
SW-5031-8617-7810 I'm looking to Co-op with someone, this is my switch code. I also have disc if someone wants to add me and play together. :) Ynattirb#8703 I'm in MST and usually avail after 4pm

unowndood

Greenhorn
SW-5031-8617-7810 I'm looking to Co-op with someone, this is my switch code. I also have disc if someone wants to add me and play together. :) Ynattirb#8703 I'm in MST and usually avail after 4pm
Sure why not, I’m in EST, but I can play anytime on Friday-Sunday. Also my friend code is SW-1374-7427-4122. I don’t got discord but I wouldn’t be able to VC anyway since my mic is unbearable; but I could make one anyway for this

ColFlustered

Greenhorn
Sure why not, I’m in EST, but I can play anytime on Friday-Sunday. Also my friend code is SW-1374-7427-4122. I don’t got discord but I wouldn’t be able to VC anyway since my mic is unbearable; but I could make one anyway for this
No worries on the mic! Do you want to make a discord so we can chat? :) I sent you a friend request as well.

Hey, are you still looking for people? Cause I wanna play! My freind code is - SW-5225-5801-7615 - and my discord username is Glitchitup4031#4213 . (Not using vc though, cause I don't want to share my voice to -no offense- strangers on the internet.)

Dontmind_milo

Greenhorn
I added you on switch! My code is: SW-0570-8897-8690 so you can accept and if you have discord, Snapchat, or a number tell me and I’ll give you mine! (I prefer discord and if you don’t have that I prefer Snapchat but if you only have a number that’s fine too!! Also if you have none that’s fine too we can chat in SV!!

Dontmind_milo

Greenhorn
Hi could I add you too? My code is: SW-0570-8897-8690 if you wanna accept! And since you said you don’t have discord if you have Snapchat or a number you can talk there (also you don’t have to speak but if it’s ok I do use mic otherwise we could use those places to text easier!)