Idea: magical bean that, once grown, you can climb on to access a new area

Hani

Tiller
It would be like a sort of "legendary crop" rarer than the ancient seed, and you would have to plant it on the first week of spring to make sure it has time to grow before the next winter starts or it wouldn't survive and finish growing. Once successfully grown it would work as some sort of ladder vine you can climb on to access a new area in the game, and remain available forever. some kind of dungeon where you can farm resources, inspired by Jack and the Beanstalk.

Ereo

Helper
Yeah, but it would take at least a year to develop a new update with a new area, so I still don't see how it's game breaking.

Kurachi84

Planter
The suggestions can be for anytime CA can and will do it, so no suggestion is too early.
Early suggestions would make it easier for CA to be prepared, in case he'd add something from the suggestions we make :)
"Hey, that one's nice! Let's see how to do this every once in a while, and see if i eventually come up with a better way of adding it to the game."
If he'd get it a week or even a month before the next planned, there'd be way less time left to add it and most likely too little time to even look at it until after the planned update.
Now CA will be busy with the current 1.5 features, so this probably will be looked at and thought about later on, anyway.

Edit: forgot to mention i like this idea.

Hani

Tiller
Do we get to re-enact the breaking and entering part of the beanstalk story?
I believe there are multiple versions of the story so I definitely see how SV could create its own adaptation. Maybe by introducing a new stealth mechanic? We can already walk slowly, so maybe there could be a new sound detection feature and new shoes enchantments to boost the stealth stat. The dungeon could be procedural and modular so that you have to avoid being detected by the giant -who would be much stronger than you- with strategic moves. And I guess rewards could be food with good buffs (ie: stealth + speed buff) & golden eggs which you can sell or hatch into a new type of chicken that lays golden eggs (sell for more than void mayo but doesn't count as artisan).

These are just suggestions btw, feel free to add your ideas :)