I accidentally spent $2 million!

Johndeere756

Planter
I am going to blame it on the fact I stayed up way past my bedtime playing Stardew Valley, lol. I try to use as little resources as possible because I enjoy the surprise when something happens. I finally finished the community center and really enjoyed the cutscene, by the way. I should have went to bed, but I had 1 more new place I wanted to see. I guess I should not mention the location or the item, as I dont want to have spoilers. Anyway, I found a item that seemed very useful, but costs 200k( so I thought). Turns out it was $2 million, and now i am broke, lol. Oh well, at least it is useful. I am having a lot of fun, even though I am not sure what i am doing most of the time.

Ereo

Helper
You know you can use spoiler tags if you're talking about late game content?

I'm impressed you had that much money when finishing the CC. I always spend everything immediately before that.

I agree some dots or commas to separate numbers would be useful. It's just hard to catch the difference between five or six zeros without them.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Oh, I know what you spent your 2 million g on and it's the bestest way you can spend that money in the game. Welcome to the club! Now you can grind your millions for other far less useful things (though the Desert Obelisk is a nice one for 1 million g) but your new inventory item will come in handy for lots of occasions:

* last minute in the submarine at the Night Market
* trapped in the lower levels of Skull Cavern, or any Mine
* when you're at low Health because you forget to bring your stack of cheese while fighting in said Mines
* you hate dealing with the Parrots and you just want your warm, snuggly bed
* you feel the insatiable need to declare at the top of your lungs, "I have the Power!!!"

Johndeere756

Planter
You know you can use spoiler tags if you're talking about late game content?

I'm impressed you had that much money when finishing the CC. I always spend everything immediately before that.

I agree some dots or commas to separate numbers would be useful. It's just hard to catch the difference between five or six zeros without them.
I am basically broke now. I probably can not even afford to buy a beer from Gus to drown my sorrows, lol.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Pretty sure ape is aware of this. Not sure if he intends to edit it in or not though.

imnvs

Local Legend
There's only 1 thing in this game that costs 2M, so we all know what you got... and it's not exactly late-game content. You can acquire it before completing the CC provided you can accrue that much money by the time you complete the CC. Krobus and the things he sells aren't really spoilers, is basically what I'm saying. I'm still not going to name the item though because it makes me feel like we're all being mysterious for no reason, and that's fun.